pFind Studio: a computational solution for mass spectrometry-based proteomics
pTop is a software dedicated for the analysis of intact protein using mass spectrometry. It can support the complex data sets with ultra-modifications.
The main flow is shown below.
pTop is currently free to use. Download pTop.
For the visualization of the top-down spectra, pLabel is included in the installation package.
* .NET Framework 4.5 or later version
* Thermo MSFileReader
* After installation, you need to activate the software. Just fill in some registration information when you first launch pTop 1.0 and send them to email@example.com to get the license file.
* If pTop expired, please redownload the software and reinstall it. Thanks for your support!
* If you have any problem, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The number of matched ions at N-terminal and C-terminal are reported.
* The intensity ratios of matched peaks at N-terminal and C-terminal are reported.
* The Bug on pConfig panel is fixed.
* pTop 1.0.6 is currently free to use.