Hello my dear friends, welcome to my homepage.
I am a postgraduate student in Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. I am from Xiapu, Fujian Province. It is a very beautiful place where is famous for its sea and sunrise.
I am a pFinder, who works in pFind team. pFind is a software solution suite for mass spectrometry based proteomics, you are welcome to try it. Enjoy your research career with pFind and pFinders.
- Algorithms & Bioinformatics
- Statistical Learning
- My current research interest is mass spectrometry based proteomics, especially glycopeptides identification problems, machine learning based resoring methods and novel mass spectrometry technologies like DIA method.
- Reading. I like reading web fiction, kungfu stories and computer science materials.
- Sports. I like basketball very much. I also played baseball for a short time.
- Music. My favorite music is Canon. And my favorite singers are Leslie Cheung, Eason Chan and Jam Hsiao.
- Address: Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100090, China
- Email: zengwenfeng%AT%ict.ac.cn
- Tel: 010-62600822