Hello,my dear friends! Welcome to my homepage.
I am a postgraduate student in the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences and a pFinder of the pFind team. pFind is a software solution suite for mass spectrometry based proteomics, and you are welcome to try it.
The sentence "Actions speak louder than words" is my motto. It motivates me to do things rather than just make plans or think in my mind. The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going. So set a goal and choose a life of action.
- 9/2014 ~ now: Postgraduate student, Computer Application technology, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, supervised by associate professor Ruixiang Sun and professor Si-Min He.
- 09/2010 ~ 06/2014: Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology, College of Information Engineering, Zhengzhou University.
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Reading. I like reading novels and prose,as well as some professional books.
- ACM. I like ACM programming in my spare time. It keeps me thinking and trying.
- Sports. I usually play Pingpang and badminton. I'm learning basketball now.
- Music. I love all kinds of music like jazz, rock, country music, pop music, hip-hop, classic music..., whatever touches me.
- Address: Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100190
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 010-62600822
- Blog: http://blog.csdn.net/wrm_nancy